More Views

Caramel Cantina Big Girls 4 Pack Racerback Tank Tops ( Blk/HGRY/CH/MT)

Caramel Cantina Big Girls 4 Pack Racerback Tank Tops

$19.99
4 Pack Racerback Style Slim - Tight to Body Fit Lightweight Fabric Center Length from Top of Chest Edge to Bottom Hem Edge: 7 (13.75 Inches) Size 8 (15 Inches); Size 10 (15.1 Inches); Size 12 (16.1 Inches)

* Required Fields

Description

Details

Scoop neck racerback lightweight Big Girls tank. Strap width at the top seam (over the shoulder) is about 1 inch. Center Length from Top of Chest Edge to Bottom Hem Edge: 7 (13.75 Inches) Size 8 (15 Inches); Size 10 (15.1 Inches); Size 12 (16.1 Inches). Chest Widths: Size 7 (20-28 Inches) ; Size 8 (23-29 Inches); Size 10 (24-31 Inches); Size 12 (26-33 Inches) . The chest widths are based on the smallest chest (unstretched) to the largest applicable chest stretch. This is the measurement for all the way around the chest/body. Please note that the more the garment stretches the more sheer it becomes. So if you're at the upper range of chest measurement we recommend jumping up a size so that the tank will still fit after it shrinks a little in the wash. Please note the neon color fabrics have 60% Cotton, 35% Polyester & 5% Spandex. The other solid colors are 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.

Additional Information

Additional Information

Material Content Neons 35% Polyester & 5% Spandex. Solid colors are 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
Size Reference Junior's
Body Type No

Faq's

Product Questions

Have no questions.

Reviews

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Tell us what you think about this item!

Write A Review
    Please, wait...